MIA1: Primary exchange point for high levels of traffic between the U.S. and Latin American markets
Specifically designed to house our dedicated servers, the core focus of Vault Networks’ Miami (MIA1) & (MIA2) facilities are on redundancy, allowing our network to rapidly self-heal failures without interruptions to connectivity. MIA1 is a data center built as a specialty facility to accommodate our dedicated server clients who demand a first-class facility that offers reliability, security and high-quality network performance.
Located in the heart of downtown Miami, Vault Networks’ MIA1 shares the dual power grid that services local hospitals, federal and state courthouses. Ranked as one of the five most connected cities in the world, Miami has a telecommunications infrastructure that further enhances services at our data center by providing multiple fiber loops, carrier facilities, and international cable landings. Vault Networks gives your company access to the preeminent communications gateway to Latin America. To learn how we can help you grow your business there, click here.
Our MIA1 data center is the primary location for all hosted server services provided to Vault Networks’ clients as well as cost-effective colocation.
- Security personnel is on-site 24/7/365.
- Guards require valid photo ID from any individuals attempting to enter the building.
- A key card is required to use the building’s elevators and access the data center floor.
- An additional key card and biometric hand scan is required to access colocation space.
We provide the space, power, cooling and physical security for your equipment and get you connected to a network with minimum cost and complexity. We’ve already made the investment in the secure, redundant, state-of-the-art facility; you just step in and leverage them for your business’ benefit.
100 N. Biscayne Blvd. Miami, FL 33131
Facility Details Overview
Vault Networks, a data center service provider is proud to offer a wide range of services and products that accommodate your business needs. We serve businesses of all sizes (from small to large corporations) and across several continents (including the U.S., Latin America, and Europe). Some of our most popular services include:
- Colocation Cabinets: Full racks available with your choice of amperage and bandwidth. Featuring disaster recovery, network redundancy, regulatory compliance, technical support, and a 99.999% guaranteed level of service. Learn More | Request A Quote
- Location: 100 N. Biscayne Blvd., Miami, FL 33132 – 6th Floor + Roof
- NPA-XXX: 305-374
- Building: Built-in 1963. Renovated in 2006 to telecom standards.
- AC/DC Power: 120V, 208V, and 480V AC; A and B feeds for redundancy. -48V DC via an underground feed served by two substations
- Global Carriers: AT&T, Comcast Full Services and Video, Fiberlight, FPL, Global Crossing, INTERNAP, Level 3, Qwest DS3 and Higher, Savvis, TW Telecom, Verizon, XO, and Direct Connect Internet access
- Floor Height: 14′ deck to deck with no obstructions. Raised floor environment.
- Redundancy: AC UPS power
- UPS: (1) 225 kVA Liebert
- Generator: (2) 1.5 megawatt Cummins Diesel generators
- Air Conditioners: (5) 12-ton air conditioners service the space. Climate-controlled environment: 72°F with 40-60% humidity
- Security: CCTV digital cameras and recorders plus alarm system. Entry granted only via biometric hand readers/key cards. 24/7/365 security staff. TotalPac fire suppression system. Mission “Hospital Priority” in Florida Power and Light (utility power) Critical Power hierarchy.
- Rack Space: Accessible only by key – racks built so that each unit is completely
inaccessible by other clients that may share rack space in the nearby area.
- Antenna Towers: Existing masts available for client use
- Diverse Conduit Entry Points: Two (2) manhole entries: (1) east and (1) west
- Freight Elevator: 84″ x 42″ door, 88″ x 80″ x 54.5″ cab
Physical and Environmental Security
Our MIA1 data center is manned 24 hours a day, 365 days a year by security personnel who control access to the building. Access to the data center itself is controlled through a biometric hand scan and all cabinets are securely locked on both sides.
Additional physical and environmental security measures to ensure secure, high-performance operation:
- CCTV digital cameras record all activity 24/7/365. The network of CCTV cameras is fully integrated into the alarm system and the physical structure of the building surpasses all local building codes and standards with added security measures. All footage is archived for future retrieval.
- TotalPac Fire Suppression System. This dual-alarmed, dual interlock, multi-zoned, pre-zoned, pre-action, dry pipe fire suppression delivery system is state-of-the-art: The electrical and mechanical systems were built with the latest technologies. Clients have N+1 redundancy to guarantee continuous operation with branch breaker monitoring plus dual power grid services.
- 24/7/365 management and monitoring of environmental systems. Our 14′ high ceilings in a raised floor environment ensure that your equipment is maintained with N+1 cooling. This provides optimum airflow, with a constant 72ºF temperature and 40-60% humidity. Power systems are designed for maximum effectiveness and are capable of delivering 120V, 208V, 480V AC, and -48V DC to match each client’s unique needs.
- Colocation Cabinets: Available in full-, half- and quarter-rack sizes with your choice of amperage and bandwidth. Featuring disaster recovery, network redundancy, regulatory compliance, technical support, and a 99.999% guaranteed level of service. Learn More | Request A Quote
- Backup Services: Vault Networks utilizes R1Soft, maker of the only Continuous Data Protection® (CDP) virtual backup software for Windows, Linux, and MySQL servers. R1Soft provides backup server software to over 100,000 mission-critical Windows and Linux servers around the world. Vault Networks stores the virtual backup information at a secure offsite location that is readily available should the need arise. This software also features Bare-Metal Restore methodology. Learn More
- Dedicated Servers: Before your business is set up with a dedicated server, Vault Networks will evaluate your current business needs then design a custom dedicated server solution. The recommended solution will be configured with the appropriate software, processor, hard drive space, speed, services, number of IPs and backup services to fit your business needs. As your business grows, we can help you add features and services to strengthen your dedicated server solution. Learn More | Pricing
SCHEDULE A TOUR
VISIT ONE OF OUR DATA CENTERS