We demand your best because our clients deserve nothing less.
Vault Networks is growing and we need talented, resourceful, fast-thinking, multi-tasking superstars to join us for the ride. Responsibilities are many and to be considered for a position we need to see a high degree of proficiency in your craft.
Think you have what it takes? Then we want to hear from you.
Vault Networks, Inc. was founded and is privately owned by Brian Jankovich, who had a vision of pursuing his desire to learn, research and create a company that allowed himself and his employees to pursue their passion for technology while at the same time creating the best of the best in data center solutions for businesses throughout the world.
Vault Networks is located in downtown Miami, Florida and provides dedicated server, colocation, managed services, and Cloud solutions (in development). Leveraging a proven set of technologies and extensive subject matter expertise, we deliver cost-effective, flexible solutions that provide responsive and predictable levels of service for our clients’ businesses.
Hundreds of companies, across a variety of industries rely on Vault Networks to build, implement and manage their mission-critical systems. Vault Networks is a trusted adviser–committed to ensuring the long-term success of our clients’ business applications and technology needs. Vault Networks has grown from one data center to three locations over these eight years.
At Vault Networks, we believe that a positive and supportive work environment is the key to long-term professional happiness and success. We are dedicated to creating an environment in which our team has access to new and interesting projects and are fully supported to deliver the best work they can.
If this sounds like the kind of environment you would like to be a part of, check our open positions below. Even if you don’t see your particular specialty, feel free to email us your cover letter and resume, letting us know why you think the Vault Networks team needs you.
Sales Account Executive
Vault Networks is looking to fill a position for a talented, hands-on, relationship-oriented, and driven Sales Account Executive. Our company is experiencing rapid growth and is in need of the right candidate for this position. This is a full time salaried position with quarterly bonuses, packaged with competitive benefits. This is an exciting opportunity to collaborate with the best IT technology professionals in the industry.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for prospecting, meeting and closing new business with key decision makers. Candidate will also meet with prospects to determine the best solutions for their specific business requirements, present proposals, negotiate pricing and contract terms. The right candidate will be accountable for maintaining all sales opportunities by logging activity in CRM Boost.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Field inbound and outbound sales opportunities via email, live chat, telephone, and in Person
- Architect effective solutions and create and present quotes to active and prospective clients
- Log notes, calls and activities with prospective and active clients in CRM Boost
- Perform client account nurturing and management activities through proactive follow-ups, analysis and sales efforts.
- Responsible and committed to effectively organizing their workload to exceed daily objectives.
- Ability to present to small, medium & large groups, from end-user to c-level executive.
- Ability to converse in a knowledgeable manner on various industry topics and IT technology and services to prospective customers.
- Proven experience selling IT services & Cloud Solutions directly as well as through partner sales channels and developing new business relationships.
- Ability to manage complete sales cycle for technology solutions to technical and executive audiences.
- Ability to create and manage successful sales strategies.
- Possess highly developed organizational, planning, management and negotiation skills.
- Great written and oral communication skills in English, bilingual a plus.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, quota-driven environment with changing needs and requirements.
- Creativity, Intellectual Curiosity, High Standards, Persistence, and Achievement oriented.
- Responsibilities are expected to increase substantially as the company continues to grows.
What you can expect:
- Full-Time Position
- Salary, plus Quarterly Bonus
- Top Medical Benefits
- Competitive PTO Offering
- Casual Work Environment
- Team oriented culture with accessible and open-minded leadership
This exciting position and we are looking for a unique individual who has proven experience developing new business relationships, loves to sell, and is great at it; and wants to be rewarded with a generous compensation package for meeting goals. Vault Networks is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly supports diversity in the workforce. Vault Networks, Inc. is a drug-free workplace.
Vault Networks, Inc. is located in downtown Miami. Office hours are 9:00 am – 5:30 pm. We offer a competitive salary, paid monthly parking, and attractive benefits package which include: Health, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Life, and Hospital Indemnity Insurance. Company 401K plan is also offered. Employment is subject to a successful background check & drug test.
Interested candidates should submit resume plus cover letter to Jobs@Vaultnetworks.com.
To inquire about job openings, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.