Who We Are
Vault Networks, Inc. is a privately held corporation that was founded in May of 2003 by Brian Jankovich. Brian had previously worked with partners in other IT company ventures, including web hosting and domain registration. As time progressed, Brian developed a vision to create his own company which provided the best data center services for clients that needed a data center solution in the downtown Miami area.
Leveraging a proven set of technologies and extensive subject matter expertise, Vault Networks’ mission quickly evolved to offer cost-effective, flexible solutions that provide responsive and predictable levels of service for Vault Networks’ clients located throughout the world!
Brian initially started Vault Networks with one data center and offered only dedicated server solutions to his clients. Soon thereafter, he expanded his product offering to offer colocation services. Within each product category, Vault Networks’ includes direct internet access via dark fiber, in a carrier neutral environment, coupled with a variety of other services. In 2009, Vault Networks opened a second data center location also in downtown Miami. The in 2010, managed backup services were added to the Vault Networks’ portfolio, with a third location opened in Atlanta, Georgia to house the managed backup services.
Today, Vault Networks continues to offer dedicated server solutions as well as colocation services, backup services, and technical service 24/7/365. Brian reached his goal of learning what it takes to offer the best of the best in data center solutions to clients throughout the world who demand superior data center services, customized to each client’s specific needs.
Vault Networks is now in the process of creating a superior “cloud” product offering after carefully researching and speaking to vendors, clients, and service providers. The new Cloud product offering is scheduled for introduction at the end of 2011.
Hundreds of companies, across a variety of industries rely on Vault Networks to build, implement, and manage their mission-critical systems. Vault Networks is a trusted advisor–committed to ensuring the long-term success of our customers’ business applications and technology needs. To learn more about Vault Networks products and services and how the Vault Networks’ team can help your company, contact us for a personal consultation.
Why Choose Vault Networks?
- Flexibility – Vault Networks’ team of experts is able to assist with deploying, testing and troubleshooting virtually all hardware and operating systems. Our flexibility is regularly cited by existing customers as one of the main reasons they chose to work with Vault Networks.
- Market Focus – Unlike other solution providers, Vault Networks exclusively specializes in dedicated server and colocation services. This allows us to focus on making the services we offer rock solid, along with creating new, innovative services that compliment our core offering.
- Improved Business Focus – Vault Networks managed server and data center infrastructure allows you to focus on your core competencies.
- Faster Time to Market– Through our solutions and services, including dedicated server, management, and colocation services, deployments that used to take months or even years to implement in-house, now become available in weeks or days.
- Predictable and Reduced Costs – Vault Networks’ solutions will help you to reduce overall business costs and achieve a savings on your technology costs by at least 30% with minimal capital outlay.
- Industry Leading Technology – Access to best-of-breed hardware, software and infrastructure from a single source.
- Complete Accountability – Vault Networks’ full service approach allows for a single point of contact. This eliminates the possibility of any finger pointing occurring within your organization.