Invoicing and Payment on Your Account
NOTE: Please indicate both the Invoice Number and your Company Name when remitting payments to Vault Networks to ensure that the correct account is credited for each payment. Thank you!
- Check Payment– Please make your check payable to “Vault Networks” and mail to:
Vault Networks, Inc., 100 N. Biscayne Blvd., Suite 604, Miami, FL 33132 USA.
- ACH Withdrawal– Please complete and sign Vault Networks’ Auto Check Withdrawal Form and return it via fax to (708) 575-4280 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once this payment method is selected and set up, your payment will be automatically debited from your checking account on the first of each month, for the full invoice amount.
- Wire Transfer or Direct Deposit– If interested in one of these options, please contact Vault Networks’ Customer Service Department at (305) 735-8098, Option 3, via email at email@example.com, or by opening a Customer Service Ticket on vaultnetworks.com. Note: Wire Transfer Fee of $25 USD for each wire must be added.
- PayPal– Payment should be made payable to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Credit or Debit Card– The credit or debit cardholder needs to complete and sign Vault Networks’ Credit Card Acceptance Form authorizing Vault Networks, Inc. to charge their credit card account. Be sure to include the billing address shown on the credit card statement, not the business address. Send your completed form via fax, along with a legible copy of the front and back of the credit card, to our office at (708) 575-4280. We do not recommend sending this information via email due to security issues.
Please click the links below for PDF copies of our payment forms: