ATL1 – Atlanta, GA: Secure, Efficient, & Well-Connected
A premier colocation facility, Vault Networks’ ATL1 at 56 Marietta St. strategically located in downtown Atlanta, on top of fiber running from New York to Florida, provides the best connectivity with the least amount of latency.
For businesses that need better choices for Carrier-Neutral interconnection, colocation, access to datacenter from this location, ATL1 offers a flexible and varied portfolio of colocation and interconnection services.
- Security personnel is on-site 24/7/365.
- Guards require valid photo ID from any individuals attempting to enter the building.
- A key card is required to use the building’s elevators and access the data center floor.
- An additional key card and biometric hand scan is required to access colocation space.
55 Marietta Street, is a 21-story, 399,000 SqFt building, with about 180,000 SqFt of space occupied by technology companies, including 16 carriers and several colocations and managed services providers built to the specific needs of each implementation. This facility offers unparalleled access to the most extensive selection of local and global carriers and network providers.
Atlanta Data Center (56 Marietta St) is recognized as one of the most interconnected colocation data centers in Atlanta as well as the entire southeastern United States, connecting clients to South America, Europe, and other international locations.
ATL1 staffed with 24×7 security requiring both proximity card and biometrics for multiple points of authentication. The facility also guarded with complete state-of-the-art camera surveillance and monitoring; additional security is also afforded at the rack cage or suite level guaranteeing the ability to comply with unique client requirements.
Vault Networks’ facilities and clients are supported by 24-hour technical support staff that saves clients from remote requests, and frequent visits.
Atlanta, GA 30303
55 Marietta St NW, Atlanta, GA 30303
Facility Details Overview
In Room Cooling Redundancy
Heat Rejection Redundancy
Cooling Plant Redundancy
• Insulated concrete deck
• Roof Rights Available – ICB
• Outside 500 year floodplain
• Zone 1
Utility Power Capacity
• 9,500 (kW)
UPS Power Capacity
• 9,500 (kW)
• N+1, 2N
Max Power Density
• 225 (W/sq.ft.)
Generator Power Capacity
• 9,400 (kW)
Physical and Environmental Security
• 24×7 Onsite Security Personnel
• Security Check-In at Data Center Lobby
• CCTV with 90-day backup
• Key-card access
• Biometric / Proximity Badge Access
• Video surveillance
• SOC 2
• SOC 3
• Carrier Neutral facility
• Fiber run access to nearby facilities and carriers
• 24/7/365 network monitoring tools available
• Network engineers on site for consultation
• Scalable bandwidth options
- Colocation Cabinets: Available in full-, half- and quarter-rack sizes with your choice of amperage and bandwidth. Featuring disaster recovery, network redundancy, regulatory compliance, technical support, and a 99.999% guaranteed level of service. Learn More | Request A Quote
- Backup Services: Vault Networks utilizes R1Soft, maker of the only Continuous Data Protection® (CDP) virtual backup software for Windows, Linux, and MySQL servers. R1Soft provides backup server software to over 100,000 mission-critical Windows and Linux servers around the world. Vault Networks stores the virtual backup information at a secure offsite location that is readily available should the need arise. This software also features Bare-Metal Restore methodology. Learn More
- Dedicated Servers: Before your business is set up with a dedicated server, Vault Networks will evaluate your current business needs then design a custom dedicated server solution. The recommended solution will be configured with the appropriate software, processor, hard drive space, speed, services, number of IPs and backup services to fit your business needs. As your business grows, we can help you add features and services to strengthen your dedicated server solution. Learn More | Pricing
SCHEDULE A TOUR
VISIT ONE OF OUR DATA CENTERS