Miami Colocation Solutions Provided by Vault Networks
Located in one of the top five most interconnected cities in the world, Vault Networks’ data center in Miami, Florida is a world-class facility engineered to be a secure, redundant colocation solution. Your servers are protected by our N+1 infrastructure, ensuring your systems are online 24/7.
Our Miami colocation facility is housed in a 99.999% mission-critical, SSAE-16 Type II data center. Clients can access our data center site 24/7. Vault Networks’certified engineers and technicians offer our colocation clients the highest level of hands-on customer service, enabled by our fully automated Network Operations Center (NOC).
Colocating your IT infrastructure at Vault Networks is a wise, low-cost solution: you receive the best services without the hassles of owning and operating your own costly facility. Colocation in Miami also positions you to expand your business into Latin America: less distance means less latency. Paired with our optimized network, the choice is clear.
- Connectivity Colocation provides the increased connectivity and greater redundancy you need without the budget-busting costs of using T1 or DS3 lines to connect your networks.
- BGP4 Routing There’s no downtime: if one provider’s connection fails, BGP4 allows instant failover and reroutes your critical data over a different path with an alternate provider.
- Disaster RecoveryOutsourcing your disaster recovery to Vault Networks gives you peace of mind. If your primary IT system experiences downtime, the entire network will switch to a duplicate system at Vault Networks — at a fraction of the cost you would pay to handle your own disaster recovery.
- Greater Network RedundancyVault Networks offers maximum uptime so your business-critical applications will always be up and accessible. We offer 11 network carriers whose fiber-optic lines terminate at our Miami colocation data center.
- Regulatory ComplianceLocating or replicating your IT systems in a data center helps your company achieve compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, federal banking regulations, SSAE-16 Type II, and other compliance standards.
- Technical SupportWe take pride in offering you first-class customer service. Our certified engineers and technicians are available to assist you 24/7.
- Service Level Agreement (SLA)We provide a strict SLA to ensure that you receive a consistently high level of service. In fact, we guarantee 99.999% facility and network uptime.
- Experience We have years of experience managing data centers, so our on-site technical personnel have the deep IT knowledge to ensure your mission-critical systems run smoothly 24/7.