A common IT issue for growing companies is resource management, as well as how to best steward resources to optimize growth. Without some type of internal growth, there can be little progress on IT projects; however, finding the physical space and dedicating the staff and time to shepherding that growth can be a significant challenge. Vault Networks data centers provide these services and more, all while ultimately controlling costs and supporting future expansions.
What are the challenges faced by companies without data centers?
The most significant issue facing an IT company without a data center service is the prohibitive cost. Sourcing a hosting provider to meet all the network needs can be taxing and expensive. Particularly when the specialized requirements of an IT company are involved, simply finding a hosting provider that can meet those needs at any price is a challenge, let alone one that is also a prudent business decision. Other major concerns? Expandability, availability, and security.
What are the services Vault Networks data center provides?
Vault Networks data center services provide individualized plans to meet user needs. While distinctive needs vary, there are some constants, based on where other services fall short. The three main services provided are:
- Rackspace. In addition to a variety of options for rack spaces and setups, through virtualization and containerization, Vault Networks offers tremendous expandability, so any increase your business requires can easily be met with just a quick call or email.
- Power. As a Tier 4 data center, Vault Networks offers the most redundancies and backups of any classification, with redundancies on the redundancies to provide secure, continuous service regardless of any external event or circumstance, with less than 20 minutes of downtime per annum.
- Bandwidth. The high bandwidth servers at Vault Networks are able to handle nearly any capacity of traffic, from 10Mbps up to 1000 Mbps (1Gbps). This means that no data will be lost or delayed, rerouted, or forgotten.
What are the benefits of utilizing a Vault Networks data center?
Once a company has been setup to use a Vault Networks data center service, they realize some immediate improvements to the challenge areas. Bandwidth issues are eliminated, and any environmental factors are eradicated. The lack of interruptions to power or access means the company is able to perform non-stop. The reasonable price point results in an overall saving, as the company is able to expand and grow with the latest technology and tools without any excessive outlay of funds.
Contact a Vault Networks professional to customize our data center service to meet your IT needs
It can be costly to try and maintain the highest level of IT services as an independent provider or through a small hosting company. Even trying to keep a knowledgeable staff on hand to troubleshoot for users 24/7 can be expensive. But with the data center services provided by Vault Networks, the worries are gone, and your business can focus on growth and expansion, secure that your data center is working for you at all times.
Ready to See How Vault Networks Can Help You?
Got questions? Want to talk specifics? That’s what we’re here for.
Have one of our friendly experts contact you to begin the conversation. Discover how Vault Networks can help you with your Managed Services needs.
• Call: 305 735 8098. Ext. 2
• Chat with a member of our team to discuss which solution best fits your needs.