Vault Networks DMCA Policy
Vault Networks has a policy in place to promptly respond to all notices of alleged intellectual property infringement according to the procedures protecting carriers as provided for as part of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the text of which can be found at the U.S. Copyright Office Web Site, http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf )and other applicable intellectual property laws. Vault Networks will take any action necessary which may include removing or disabling access to material claimed to be the subject of the infringement allegation. This document outlines our procedures for handling all Intellectual Property infringement claims, including regarding Trademarks, Copyrights, Patents, Privacy Rights and other matters.
Customer Content Related Issues
Vault Networks is not responsible for client content nor does Vault Networks make available content, manage it, nor have physical access to it. Any customer content concerns need to be addressed directly with the offending party. If, after contacting the offending party, you are unable to resolve the matter, we strongly urge you to seek professional legal assistance.
Registering a Complaint
Please follow the instructions below to notify Vault Networks of an infringement. Vault Networks will make a good-faith attempt to contact the owner or administrator of each affected server via the Email address that we have on file for the client account. Our attempt will include providing the complaint information and contact email information so that our client can respond with a counter notification pursuant to sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Vault Networks will retain documentation of all notices of alleged infringement.
Infringement Notification Procedure
The following procedure must be followed if a party desires to notify Vault Networks of infringement.
- Create a written document stating your concerns, sign, date, and send the original document to Vault Networks’ Administrative office at the address shown below. Copies or facimiles cannot be accepted. Please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent an infringement on a product or activity. Given this liability, we strongly urge any individual, prior to filing a notice of infringement with Vault Networks, to consult with an attorney before doing so.
To expedite Vault Networks’ processing your Infringement Notice, it is necessary that all Infringement Notices sent to Vault Networks, be submitted in the following format (using the section numbers):
- Identify in sufficient detail the material that you believe has been infringed, including any URL’s, file names, or other identification.
For example, “Copyrighted work at issue is the text that appears on www.customerofvault.com.”
State specifically what material on the cited location is part of the infringement.
- Explain why you believe the material in item #1 above infringes upon your rights.
- Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit Vault Networks to contact you (email address is preferred).
- Provide information sufficient to permit Vault Networks to notify the owner/administrator of the server that allegedly contains infringing material (email address is preferred).
- Include the following statement must be included in your notice: “I have a good faith belief that use of the materials described above is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law.” “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in this notification is accurate and that I am the intellectual property owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- Sign and date the Notice of Infringement Document.
- Send the original written, signed, and dated document to the following address:
Vault Networks, Inc.
Attn: DMCA Infringement Notification
100 N. Biscayne Blvd #604
Miami, FL 33132
Please Note: Vault Networks cannot judge Infringement Notifications nor Counter Notifications. In cases whereby both a valid Infringement Notification and valid Counter Notification have been made, Vault Networks will notify both parties of the circumstances via the Email addresses provided. Once this information has been communicated to both parties, Vault Networks cannot take any further action unless a court order is provided.