Vault Networks is proud to offer a wide range of services and products that accommodate your business needs. We serve businesses of all sizes (from small to large corporations) and across several continents (including the U.S., Latin America and Europe). Some of our most popular services include:
- Dedicated Servers: Customized to meet your business needs and goals. Learn More | Pricing
- Colocation Cabinets: Full racks available with your choice of amperage and bandwidth. Featuring disaster recovery, network redundancy, regulatory compliance, technical support, and a 99.999% guaranteed level of service. Learn More | Request A Quote
- Location: 100 N. Biscayne Blvd., Miami, FL 33132 – 6th Floor + Roof
- NPA-XXX: 305-374
- Building: Built in 1963. Renovated in 2006 to telecom standards.
- AC/DC Power: 120V, 208V and 480V AC; A and B feeds for redundancy. -48V DC via an underground feed served by two substations
- Global Carriers: AT&T, Comcast Full Services and Video, Fiberlight, FPL, Global Crossing, INTERNAP, Level 3, Qwest DS3 and Higher, Savvis, TW Telecom, Verizon, XO, and Direct Connect Internet access
- Floor Height: 14′ deck to deck with no obstructions. Raised floor environment.
- Redundancy: AC UPS power
- UPS: (1) 225 kVA Liebert
- Generator: (2) 1.5 megawatt Cummins Diesel generators
- Air Conditioners: (5) 12-ton air conditioners service the space. Climate-controlled environment: 72°F with 40-60% humidity
- Security: CCTV digital cameras and recorders plus alarm system. Entry granted only via biometric hand readers/key cards. 24/7/365 security staff. TotalPac fire suppression system. Mission “Hospital Priority” in Florida Power and Light (utility power) Critical Power hierarchy.
- Rack Space: Accessible only by key – racks built so that each unit is completely
inaccessible by other clients that may share rack space in the nearby area.
- Antenna Towers: Existing masts available for client use
- Diverse Conduit Entry Points: Two (2) manhole entries: (1) east and (1) west
- Freight Elevator: 84″ x 42″ door, 88″ x 80″ x 54.5″ cab